Monday, December 22, 2014

Conference: Speciation 2015! Register soon!

Hi all.  A quick announcement regarding an upcoming conference:

Who: You – or your grad students!
What: Speciation 2015
When: March 15–20, 2015
Where: Ventura, CA
Why: Modes of Diversification, Ecological Mechanisms, and Genomic Signatures
How: Register at http://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?id=16902

  There’s lots of additional information at the link above.  This is the world’s largest conference on speciation research, and they have put together a truly stellar list of invited speakers.  I wish I could go; so you should go, so that I can live vicariously through you.

  The conference is close to full, so get your registration in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A 25-year quest for the Holy Grail of evolutionary biology

When I started my postdoc in 1998, I think it is safe to say that the Holy Grail (or maybe Rosetta Stone) for many evolutionary biologists w...